That's right Sixth House - coinciding with this weekends Kinship event is a Mines of Moria with 30 days VIP raffle! This giveaway is sponsored by our very own Hokies.
We will be conducting a team hunt in teams of three divided up with equal levels in each. Some items are in harder areas so that means you have to move carefully and keep your lower levels alive!
Event will be at 3 pm EST
Here will be the basic rules for this event:
- Event will last 60 minutes
- 10 Additional minutes will be given to allow return to home
- A detailed list of items will be posted here on the site five minutes prior to the start of the event
- You register NLT Friday at 2400 PST/0300 EST/0800 GMT
- One member of each team will collect all items to be turned in and only ONE turn in per member is allowed (at one time - you will be allowed to open multiple trade windows to trade as much as you have, but once you walk away no more trades are allowed
- Open to all officers, members, and recruits
- Prizes will be announced by Wednesday
That's right...MoM is a raffle going along with this event. Here are the rules:
- Raffle tickets are 200s each
- Max five tickets per player (not character or account)
- You cannot enter if you have Mines of Moria
- You MUST be a full kin member to participate in the raffle
- You must be registered for the event AND PARTICIPATE to be eligible for the raffle
- If you are NOT VIP and do NOT have Mines of Moria and cannot make the event, talk to me ahead of time and if you have extreme circumstances officers will vote if you are eligible to participate in the raffle.
- Tickets will be sold at the event, but when you register, INDICATE HOW MANY TICKETS YOU WILL BE BUYING
100% of proceeds will go to our kinship fund.
Just make a post here indicating you are participating and how many tickets you are getting. Ensure to include your character name if it is not your account name.
Archtos: RIP, old friend
Alluna: Thanks Tasty. So sad.
Minus: Obituary for Bram. http://heinzfuneralhome.com/heinz_funeral_home_obituaries/robert-e-bob-reiher/84/
Minus: Just terrible news.I'm shocked and heartbroken for his family.
Lanelthan: Terribly saddened for his family and close friends. You will be missed old buddy.
Alluna: Heartbroken to hear about our dear friend Bram. Lots of love to his family. Miss you all- Luna
Buromier: Just spoke w Del in kin.. Im in shock and very saddened...Bram you will be deeply missed, my sincere condolences to Hadsur and your family...
Delastan: Send your prayers for his family (Hadsur is his son). I'll try to give some more updates as i know them...
Delastan: He was on his motorcycle with his daughter and a elderly man drove on to the wrong side of the road and hit them. Bram didn't make it but his daughter is stable in ICU.
Delastan: We lost an amazing kin member today guys....Bram died in a car accident last night.
Tapkoh: Yellow jacket nest in my ceiling. I can't win. :(
Tapkoh: yay finally finished the ff14 story update. only took 7 different pugs
Buromier: IssY ;]..you shouldn't leave your number just anywhere you never know who will get it...(as Buro writes it down) lol how are you doing?
Issy: Toiben.... text me 8506875760
Buromier: 75% off all dlc lotro via steam
Tapkoh: still can't get a good enough pug to complete the new ff14 story stuff :( need more dwarfs
Buromier: Any1 have any info on that one..there are dwarfs...so +1
Tapkoh: hodor :(
Buromier: "Hodor" no more ;[
Lotro server Mergers. .where are you going.
Crickhollow 83% (5)
IDC.... 16% (1)
Brandywine 0% (0)
Gladden 0% (0)
Landy 0% (0)
other 0% (0)
6 Total votes
Sixth House New Year!
The Sixth House has been alive for another year!
days : hours : mins : secs