Here are some highlights.
- Patrons (subscribers) get a new reward system
- New raid. Boss fights will have 8+ phases as opposed to old ones who have 2-3 phases. In other words, it'll be harder to do and you won't be able to easily bring in new people.
- Fae Yule festival is back. If you collect enough of this year's currency (from daily quests, zone events, raids, expert dungeons, PVP), you can buy a box (once) that has 1 random piece of raid gear.
- This is controversial event. The typical "casuals getting raid gear" stuff.
- This will take a while.
- Most mage and cleric skills got a 7% damage boost.
- Also controversial, especially for PVPers.
It will take me a day or two to get it patched and see how things are in actuality.