I will not play LotRO (i.e. no questing, expacs, etc). I will not go through all the LI garbage or the gear grind or anything along those lines. I don't like LotRO anymore and won't put in that level of effort. I didn't like doing that when I did like LotRO.
However, I would be willing to have one of my characters leveled up to 100 in a sort of /follow in a dungeon run kind of way so you lot would have another person (kind of) at cap to run things with. I do have 1900 TP somehow so if I need to buy a content pack to do the "endgame" stuff you want, then I will. Sadly, I can't use them in DDO or anything so...nothing else to do with them. There are caveats though.
- I will not play my warden at all. They destroyed that class and it'll just make me mad to play it.
- I will not DPS on my guard. That just feels dirty.
- Like I said, I won't do the LI or gear grind. Whatever I get is whatever I get. If any LI I get has rubbish legacies then that's how it's staying.
- You're not going to get me to care, but you'll have me around to push buttons and maybe even use skills.
- 85 Guard tank (might not be a good idea given #3 above)
- 85 LM
- 85 Burg
- 75 RK
- 30-something hunter, captain, or mini
- 20-something champ
If you do take me up on this, I would really appreciate it if more effort could be made to regularly join me in games that I would rather play too (instead of just when lotro is dead) or just tell me "no" once and for all. EDIT: That sounds more angsty than it is. What I mean is that I want to hang out with all you sixth house guys and would like to know if I'm just wasting my time trying to get you to like better games. :p