Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Rift General Discussion

Rift Pay to Win? Controversy!

A new change is coming to Rift in the next couple days and it has people in an uproar. Trion is making the earring slots unlock and the Planewalker: Water title (a necessary title to wear some gear) un-earnable with in game methods.Currently, ther...
Small Tapkoh 1y
Tapkoh0327Small Tapkoh 1y
Rift General Discussion

Rift: Free mount, PA XP crystal, & weapon skins

Linky linkIf you sign up for an account on that site, you can get a code to redeem on the glyph/rift account management site. In game, you will get a free gift of the wilds to claim in the Rift store. It will grant one of six random squirrel mount...
Small Tapkoh 1y
Tapkoh0278Small Tapkoh 1y
Rift General Discussion

Rift 3.5 Patch

A big (~3 GB) patch came out today (2015 - 12 - 09). You can get the full patch notes here.Here are some highlights. Patrons (subscribers) get a new reward system New raid. Boss fights will have 8+ phases as opposed to old ones who have 2-3 phases...
Small Tapkoh 1y
Tapkoh0155Small Tapkoh 1y
Rift General Discussion

Rift: Power Leveling 50+

EDIT: Ok, so there are 2 identical posts. Anything I do to one also affects the other. Guess I'll just have to deal with it. And now the double is gone. Weird.I mentioned there was a method in the shoutbox and for future reference, I'll describe i...
Small Tapkoh 1y
Tapkoh2991Small Tapkoh 1y
Rift General Discussion

Trion announces new Rift class

The next big update (3.4) will be introducing a new calling (aka class): the Primalist. You can read the announcement and watch the dev diary video in this news story. And in true f2p fashion, they're adding a new pack to buy too that gives you a ...
Small Tapkoh 1y
Tapkoh0176Small Tapkoh 1y
Rift General Discussion

Rift for Level 50+

Since people are now getting close to this level, here are some ways that the game changes when you hit level 50 and above.ChroniclesYou'll get access to Chronicles at level 50. Chronicles are small dungeons designed for solo or duo play, although...
Small Tapkoh 1y
Tapkoh3497Member avatar small Buromier 1y
Rift General Discussion

Rift Stats

Here is all you really need to know about stats in Rift as things stand now. I've also included a section at the bottom to tell you what stats you should be focusing on.Main StatsHP: The amount of damage you can take before you die. Obvious.Mana/E...
Small Tapkoh 1y
Tapkoh2194Small Tapkoh 1y
Rift General Discussion

Rift Builds

The following are links to topics on the main Rift forums that themselves link to various builds and guides. Each topic also lists stat priorities, planar attunement strategies, and so on. The guides and information are not necessarily the end all...
Small Tapkoh 1y
Tapkoh2242Small Tapkoh 1y
Rift General Discussion

Rift Addons

Here are some addons that you might want to look at installing. They're not necessary by any means, but they can be very helpful. I let the Curse tool install them, but if you want to manually do it, you can find directions here.If you want a DPS ...
Small Tapkoh 1y
Tapkoh0206Small Tapkoh 1y
Rift General Discussion

Rift 101

I'm attempting to lay out the basics and answer some questions I frequently get / see. Character CreationThere are two factions: Defiant and Guardian. Defiants use technology and magic to fight against rift invasions and the dragons, despite what ...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh122127Member avatar small Buromier 1y
Rift General Discussion

Rift Crafting Basics

Since some of you nice folks (and elfs) have asked about crafting, I present my very basic overview of how the crafting system works. I will start by explaining how crafting works and how to level them up and I'll leave the dry which-profession-do...
Small Tapkoh 1y
Tapkoh2439Small Tapkoh 1y
Page 1