Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
PvMP

Open beta this weekend 16.2 PvP

From EP....open beta starts this weekend for new PvP map. Supposed to go live mid summer.... Anyone who plans on checking it out can place feedback here.We have had some ppl going to the moors of late. I have had small groups with Ava, Del, Aura ...
Member avatar small Buromier 2y
Buromier9685Small Tapkoh 2y
PvMP

Counter-class Tactics

I'd like to compile strategies for dealing with certain classes in PVMP. I most certainly am smart, but I don't know all the classes as well as the ones I've played to cap / decent rank, so I would welcome anyone giving details about the classes I...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh51145Small Tapkoh 4y
PvMP

Kin creep group

Looking for potential interest here. Some of us go out to the moors on monster side on our own, some of us only go out there with our normal characters, and I'd say most probably do neither. Here's my question to you guys:Would you be interested i...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh162054Member avatar small Buromier 4y
PvMP

Warg resources

http://theartofwarg.wordpress.com/The above site is where I learned the most about playing a warg: what traits/skills are worth buying and which are worth waiting on, strategies for 1v1 and for groups, and Ettenmoors basics from a warg's point of ...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh4802Member avatar small Buromier 4y
PvMP

PvMP Terms & Concepts

Nothing special here, just terms and concepts you're likely to see in the Ettenmoors.AOP / AEOP: Arador's End Outpost. Southwest of Isen.BV: Bear Valley. An area with bears and eagles north / northwest of GV.Cows: Also referred to as GTA (Good TA ...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh3880Member avatar small Buromier 4y
PvMP

Monster maps

Here is the lowdown on creep maps. In order to traverse the Moors in any sort of speedy fashion, creeps have port skills known as maps. There are 17 total maps.Gramsfoot1. All new creeps get a map to Grams that has a cooldown of 1 hour.2. There ar...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh2454Member avatar small Lanelthan 4y
PvMP

PvMP Consumables

Once you hit rank 6 you will have more stuff to spend your hard earned comms on that will help you in your battles with freeps.1st, You have Morale and Power pots. The Vendor has some he will sell you for regular currency that are ok till you hit ...
Member avatar small Lanelthan 4y
Lanelthan1465Member avatar small Lanelthan 4y
PvMP

Weaver/Spider discussion

I posted a link to a good blog for wargs (stalkers), but I've been unable to find anything anywhere near as substantial for spiders (weavers). I'm still learning about the spider myself and how to play one, but I've put together the advice I've go...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh31488Member avatar small Lanelthan 4y
PvMP

Reducing Lag in Ettenmoors or Lotro In general

If you are playing with us on Brandywine you have for sure experienced some lag. Here is a post on the lotro forums detailing some helpful lag reducing methods. Give them a shot and post some feedback as to wether they help you or not. Linky Linky...
Lanelthan12027Member avatar small Lanelthan 4y
PvMP

Creeping

So I've grown extraordinarily tired of Crichollow PvMP. Typically not enough freeps, and being creepside I've noticed what all the other creeps are talking about in reguards to them not being very "skilled' (Exceptions obviously) Anyways back to t...
Lanelthan1417Member avatar small Lanelthan 4y
PvMP

PvMP

Created a topic for PvMP so that we can discuss guides and strategies for PvMP without flooding other forums. My hope is that we can get a few more people interested in the Moors either Creepside or Freepside. Maybe get some Kin runs going for our...
Lanelthan8807Small Essiar ~E 4y
Page 1