Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Warden

HD Warden

Tanking is broken. It's all I've looked into and all that I care to do with my warden. Maybe wardens are great DPS now, but I don't care. I don't want to DPS with mine.I don't have an issue with the change in buffs and these "finishing blows." It ...
Small Tapkoh 3y
Tapkoh41496Member avatar small caff 3y
Warden

Lower level warden tanking

Unfortunately, wardens don't get very good at tanking until level 60 when Exultation of Battle is learned. Going off of the wiki for what gambits are learned at what levels now, I've put together a small guide for trying to tank as you level up. N...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh11514Small Tapkoh 4y
Warden

Warden Threat Numbers

Since I was recently asked about how I know which gambits are more powerful threat-wise, I bring you this post. Information is courtesy of forum posts by Graalx2, former Turbine dev that created the warden class and went on to oversee changes to o...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh1863Small Tapkoh 4y
Warden

Tips for non-healers grouped with a warden

I wrote a topic for tips on healing a warden, but I've recently been reminded that non-healers also often don't have a clue what to do with a warden tank. Read everything if you want to know the "whys" and "hows" or skip to the "What to do" sectio...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh1488Small Tapkoh 4y
Warden

Beginner's Guide to Warden Melee DPS

I cover a lot of warden stuff with regard to tanking, but I am going to lay out what I know of warden dps, specifically melee dps. I never dps in a raid, so this largely comes from my own experience soloing and what I've read. Don't consider anyth...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh49032Member avatar small Naethromraw 4y
Warden

Tanking as a warden

This is how I tank as a warden. I'm certainly not the best and I'm thinking about a few things, but this so far has been a result of a lot of reading and my own experiences. First of all, my traits for tanking are: Shield / blue Skillful Blocking...
Small Tapkoh 5y
Tapkoh72199Small Tapkoh 4y
Warden

Memorizing Gambits

I'm going to outline how I memorized gambits. I'm hoping this makes things easier for those already with wardens and less intimidating for people who might want to start one. After all, the gambit system is probably the biggest factor in scaring p...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh52892Small Damoriar 4y
Warden

Healing a Warden

I play a warden and I've healed them in groups before, so I wanted to share some tips for those healing wardens. For those that find this old news, I'd like to share perspective on why things are the way they are.Small Fellowships: Depending on th...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh2660Small Bramwell 4y
Warden

Warden legacies

[Updated for Riders of Rohan]Here's a list of warden legacies as of RoR. followed by some of my thoughts.Javelin (Ranged) Major Determination stance ICMR increase ICPR increase for all stances Fist gambit critical rating Warden / shield line heal ...
Small Tapkoh 5y
Tapkoh36323Small Tapkoh 4y
Warden

Hotkey setup

There is a pretty standard layout to the keys wardens hit most: 1-spear builder, 2-shield builder, 3-fist builder, 4-gambit key. So much so that instead of using "spear" or "sp" for short, people can just say 1. Laying out masteries on the other h...
Small Tapkoh 5y
Tapkoh1539Small Tapkoh 5y
Warden

Wardens in a raid

I wanted to briefly cover what wardens can do in a raid and what they cannot do, at least from what I can see.1. TankWardens can and have tanked every fight that has been successfully tanked so far, to my knowledge. Now, I cannot say that I or my ...
Small Tapkoh 5y
Tapkoh1595Small Tapkoh 5y
Warden

State of the Warden (6.0.1)

No one here posts much about the warden and I feel like writing, so I'm going to give an overview of how the warden works now. I'm certainly no expert, given that my own warden is only 62. I'll try to supplement what I know or have observed with w...
Small Tapkoh 5y
Tapkoh61209Small Tapkoh 5y
Warden

Warden skills faq post-RoI

There is a lot of misinformation floating around out there regarding some of the new & changed warden skills that came with RoI (especially on the official lotro forums). But fear not, I am here to provide you with edumacation.Never Surrender ...
Small Tapkoh 5y
Tapkoh1595Small Tapkoh 5y
Warden

Wardens - Brief explanations and useful links

Pros: Exceptional for solo play, awesome tanking class, AoE Threat generationCons: “Low” DPS, power-burner, medium-armor usageGambits - Skills that are performed by using the basic builders or the advanced ones.Basic builders:• Quick Thrust;• Shie...
Small Essiar ~E 6y
Essiar ~E4858Small Tapkoh 6y
Page 1