Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Minstrel

Hytbold Armour of Resolve for Minstrels

I’ve been looking at the Hytbold armour sets as a transition between the RoI sets most raiders have and the raiding sets expected with the upcoming instance cluster with RoR. I’ve seen some kin have already spoken their opinions on some of these ...
Small Bramwell 4y
Bramwell11286Small Bramwell 4y
Minstrel

Minstrel Trait-Lines

Without a quick and easy way to experimentally determine the best trait-line for my minstrel, I started looking at the differences between them from an analytical standpoint. The two trait-lines I compared were 4 yellow/3 blue versus 4 blue/3 yel...
Small Bramwell 5y
Bramwell1732Small Bramwell 5y
Minstrel

Test of Healing Capacity

Okay, Toiben, I’ve been thinking about how we can do a simplistic test of healing with a mini traited 4y3b versus 4b3y and using buffs versus not using buffs. If you are willing, I’d like to try the following. We go up against a ‘small’ spider i...
Small Bramwell 5y
Bramwell2329Small Tapkoh 5y
Minstrel

Minstrel Anti-Rant

I need you to realize I have a 75 minute commute every morning and this just happened to be what I was thinking about on the way to work this morning. I wasn’t sure where this belonged, since it’s just a long opinion piece, so I shoved it here. ...
Small Bramwell 5y
Bramwell8894Member avatar small Flaecro 5y
Minstrel

Possible Minor Changes in Update 6 for Minstrels

Okay, now that I have managed to get a songbook that allows for the full +20% / +10% / +10% damage buff to melee, tactical, and ranged respectively using Anthem of War, they are changing it.From what I am reading, Update 6 will reduce the melee bu...
Small Bramwell 5y
Bramwell1346Small Bramwell 5y
Minstrel

Soloing Older Content as a Minstrel

Standard disclaimer: My opinions only, your results may vary, comments welcome. I have blatantly copied the idea for this thread from Toiben.I have only recently begun playing around with sending my mini against instances that once required fello...
Small Bramwell 5y
Bramwell1385Small Bramwell 5y
Minstrel

Level 75 Raid Minstrel Armour

Standard disclaimer: I probably don't know what I'm talking about, but I'm going to tell you how I'm doing it and you can take that for what it's worth! I welcome any and all feedback.I have been working on getting the level 75 armour sets for my...
Small Bramwell 5y
Bramwell21281Small Alluna 5y
Minstrel

Easy way to get Graceful Demeanour

Otherwise known as the rez deed. I've said this to some people individually or in small groups before but everyone should hear this. If you are willing to spend 50 TP to get a lesser class deed accelerator, you can finish this deed quite quickly w...
Small Tapkoh 5y
Tapkoh12754Small Tapkoh 5y
Minstrel

Minding the Music 101

Closed.
Small Daqqer 6y
Daqqer1320Small Daqqer 6y
Page 1