Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Lore Master

HD Lore-master

In case you were expecting me to dump a sea of negativity on you again, rest assured that my impression of the LM is far better than the warden's tank tree.Regardless of TreeYou have lost some of what the LM was defined as: debuffs and cc. You nee...
Small Tapkoh 3y
Tapkoh11153Small Tapkoh 3y
Lore Master

Staff post-update 10

I had a thought or two. It makes sense to have a "dps" book and a "raid/support" book, since there are good legacies between the two. On the other hand, making a "support" staff was always a shaky proposition. The one legacy that would definitely ...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh2427Member avatar small Naethromraw 4y
Lore Master

Did Turbine get lazy or someting?

sooooo...I know I'm a couple months behind... but did Turbine get lazy?...or is that just me? I remember when they actually had advantages from the different sets besides the set bonuses. ...and the fact that the Ancient set bonuses are actually w...
Small Yumia 4y
Yumia2364Small Tapkoh 4y
Lore Master

Random LM tips for the current content (Jan 2013)

Here are some random tips that you might find useful. 1. Air-Lore generally has a bad rep for being useless. But, even when untraited, it comes with a damage reflection of about 21 morale at level 85. That reflection is useful against swarms. F...
Member avatar small Naethromraw 4y
Naethromraw2488Small Tapkoh 4y
Lore Master

Soloing old content as a Lore-master

Link 1Link 2The above link to a blog where Psychobabble outlines what he does to solo older content on his LM. I take that as the basis for what I have attempted. Basically, if it's really easy, you can trait red and blow stuff up. Otherwise, you ...
Small Tapkoh 5y
Tapkoh1524Small Tapkoh 5y
Lore Master

Spirit of Nature & LM healing

The limrafn or spirit of nature pet is the new pet introduced in Rise of Isengard. LMs can learn this at level 70. RoI also brought with it a myriad of trait changes and additions that make LMs very viable off-healers. I've said before that you wo...
Small Tapkoh 5y
Tapkoh51390Small Tapkoh 5y
Lore Master

Lore-master Buffs

There aren't many but I figured since I had other posts up I might as well be complete about it.Sign of Power: Righteousness (aka antistun)Buff: Immune to knockdown, knock out, stun, daze & removes those effects from anyone already under them....
Small Tapkoh 5y
Tapkoh1839Small Tapkoh 5y
Lore Master

Lore-master Crowd Control

I already put up a reference guide for LM debuffs. Here's what LMs can do CC-wise.---Primarily CC---Blinding FlashCC: DazeTargets: 1Induction: 1sDuration / Cooldown: 30s / 15sTraited: Induction removed, -[level x12] resist rating; traiting DPS red...
Small Tapkoh 5y
Tapkoh1739Small Tapkoh 5y
Lore Master

Lore-master Debuffs

Here is a guide to the debuffs Lore-masters have. Fire-loreDebuff: -30% melee damage, +2% miss chanceTargets: 3Duration / Cooldown: 30s / 1mRelated legacies: # of targetsTraited: additional +5 targets, +5% miss chance, +30s durationWind-loreDebuff...
Small Tapkoh 5y
Tapkoh1588Small Tapkoh 5y
Lore Master

Quickslot Bars!!

I am always interested in what other people do for their character because it seems like it is better than what I'm doing 90% of the time :D LOL annnnnd I'm a curious person. SO! If you want, post a pic of your quickslot bars and any explanation t...
Small Yumia 6y
Yumia42757Small Tapkoh 6y
Lore Master

The Road to Lore Mastery

***This is a troubleshooting guide. It is based on MY personal experience as a Lore Master. Everyone has their own playstyle and there is more than one right way to play a class. This guide is simply to help those that are unsure.***Will: Will inc...
Small Harleigh 6y
Harleigh2553Small Tapkoh 6y
Lore Master

Some useful tactics when playing a Lore-master:

Link break: if facing a target surrounded by mobs that are likely to assist, a cunning Lore-master can manage to fight just the intended target, and not any of the adds. Start out by casting Blinding Flash on the mob from the maximum possible d...
Small Issy 6y
Issy2483Small Harleigh 6y
Lore Master

Lore-master Legacies

Weapon Pool A Light of the Rising Dawn Critical MultiplierCracked Earth Range Tactical Skills Direct Damage Staff Strike Cool down Fire Skills Critical Multiplier Light of the Rising Dawn Damage Burning Embers Initial Damage Increased Power from S...
Small Issy 6y
Issy72346Small Bronzeblade 6y
Page 1