Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Instances and Skirmishes

[Pinned] Kinship Loot Rules

General Rules1. Only Roll / Need on items that feature your main stat/role.Will: RK, LM, MiniAgility: Burg, HunterMight: Champ, Captain, dps Guard, dps WardenVitality: Guard, Warden, tank Champ, tank Captain2. Pass on anything Bind on Acquire that...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh1538Small Tapkoh 4y
Instances and Skirmishes

[Pinned] Raid Preparedness - READ

In order to be prepared to raid and make things run smoothly (REQUIRED):*Have all your gear repaired.*Show up 15 minutes prior to the raid start time.*Bring at least 5 cooked food consumables (the ones that give in-combat moral-regen and power-reg...
Small Brisket 6y
Brisket81856Small Alluna 5y
Instances and Skirmishes

Ruined City T2

Quik write I found in forum's...First mini-boss, tank/spank with healer challenge, player gets irremovable wound, healer bubbles/heals/player morale pots and uses self heals while tank takes care of him/herself. More adds come in at 50% boss moral...
Member avatar small Buromier 2y
Buromier0937Member avatar small Buromier 2y
Instances and Skirmishes

Tanking Battle for Erebor

Here's how I tanked BfE t2 on my warden. If someone wants to give tips/info for tanking with another class, feel free.First of all, as a warden, you need an LM for SoP: Righteousness if doing Honour Guard. You can avoid the catapults and their stu...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh1789Small Tapkoh 4y
Instances and Skirmishes

Battle for Erebor terms

There seems to be a lot of confusion about what the terms do exactly and given that some people have taken to ignoring me, I am going to post these here so I can at least pretend someone read them.Active starting in Phase 1 (start of fight)Blood R...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh61818Small Tapkoh 4y
Instances and Skirmishes

Update 10 Loot

LinkThe above link is to forums where they list a lot of update 10 loot and where you can find it.
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh1760Small Tapkoh 4y
Instances and Skirmishes

Mechanics: Fires of Smaug

I'm not entirely sure about the spawn rate of adds, but I am aware of what the smoke mechanic is so that's what I'll explain here.The fail state of the instance (besides total wipe) occurs when either meter fills. The top meter is a timer, which i...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh11350Small Tapkoh 4y
Instances and Skirmishes

Update 10 instance preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGaP1DRQU34 (50m34s long)MMO reporter video with devs running them through the new 6-person and 3 raids. You get to see them, the mechanics, and hear some tidbits about the story and gameplay. I believe this is the p...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh3587Small Damoriar 4y
Instances and Skirmishes

New Erebor Raid cluster sets

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?500257-Gear-Screenshots-For-the-cosmetically-minded-peopleAlso, sapience posted that the rohan barter rings are getting another tier on U10!
Small Essiar ~E 4y
Essiar ~E64409Member avatar small Buromier 4y
Instances and Skirmishes

Durchest Tanking

I promised to explain the mechanics of the fight so I guess I should. Durchest's biggest mechanic involves tanking. Whenever he does his frontal cleave attack, 2 people (presuming 2 get hit) will get debuffed with "Losing Threat." After 10s, that ...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh31187Small Tapkoh 4y
Instances and Skirmishes

Sammath Gul T2

We tried this last night and did better than I thought we would, but it was still rough. - Guards hit rather hard. Having four guards attacking my warden before I could completely buff and heal up, was rough and I was often popping cooldowns to st...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh21121Small Tapkoh 4y
Instances and Skirmishes

New Skirm Raid Jewellery

http://i50.tinypic.com/6p3lh4.jpgHoly 768 Crits batman
Small Essiar ~E 4y
Essiar ~E1679Small Essiar ~E 4y
Instances and Skirmishes

OD Fear t2 challenge

Here's the video I promised people. LinkIt's from a healer's perspective. (DB = durin's bane, in case that wasn't obvious)Points to know: Anyone who stays below a certain low-ish morale percentage will get one-shotted (same as tier 1) DB has front...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh3489Small Alluna 4y
Instances and Skirmishes

Cruel doubts

D: I've just checked the full set bonuses from both draig and ToO DPS set for cappies and the difference is kinda astonishing:Armour of the Gallant Commander (AKA Draig set):Armour 4875,+732 Might,+183 Vitality,+183 Agility,+142 Maximum Power,+108...
Small Essiar ~E 4y
Essiar ~E3509Member avatar small 2pokk 4y
Instances and Skirmishes

Toiben's Guide/Tips to Saruman (for some classes)

Lore-master1. Trait Improved Frost-lore, power & wisdom, fast-loader, 2 other yellows, light of hope (blue), and master of the staff (red, optional) and include the AM capstone.2. Raven pet. Set it to passive so you don't get it killed during ...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh2462Small Essiar ~E 4y
Instances and Skirmishes

Watcher!

hey kin, i was deeding my super guard and i stumbled on a zeal deed: i have to do the watcher. Everytime i tried it, we wiped, so i was wondering if we could do it soon with the kin plz???!!! :P
Small Aristophane 4y
Aristophane5499Small grofeort 4y
Instances and Skirmishes

Lightning T2

Hello folks! We gonna start doing Light T2 every week, so I made this thread so we can decide on a day to do it! The day will change week to week depending of how many people can be there. This way I wanna get as much kinnies as possible for this!...
Small Petitpoilu 5y
Petitpoilu171563Member avatar small Buromier 4y
1 2 3
Instances and Skirmishes

Preparation for Orthanc T2

During the last weeks, we done Orthanc few times to get the set armour for people who didnt have it. We've done it so people who never did raid before or had done raid rarely, get more use to raid and more comfortable. I think in the kinship we h...
Small Petitpoilu 5y
Petitpoilu423391Member avatar small Naethromraw 5y
Instances and Skirmishes

Skirm Raid Loot Lists

I've been trying to track down some stuff for my champ and thought I would share these loot links. They look pretty nice and it's helpful to see them all grouped together if you're hunting for something specific.http://namaste.dkpsystem.com/viewth...
Small Alluna 5y
Alluna1831Small Alluna 5y
Instances and Skirmishes

Update 5 Instances

***Updated with better tactics 28 May 2012***We'll keep these nice and tidy. If you know a strategy, can link one, or give background information on the new stuff with Update 5, post it here so we have a one-stop resource.-------------------------...
Small Tapkoh 5y
Tapkoh71375Small Brisket 5y