Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Jeweler Registry
Jeweler (Accessories)

[Pinned] Jeweler Registry

Jewelers use gems (rubies, sapphires, etc) and precious metals (gold, silver, platinum, etc) to make Jewelry: items for wrist, ring, ear, and neck slots Rune-keeper stones Lore-master brooches Lore-master pet appearance-changing talismans Champio...
Small Tapkoh 5y
Tapkoh4855Small Iazerua 5y
Jeweler (Accessories)

Gemstones

Hello again, Aileth is also in need of any spare gemstones, T3(I think, rubies and sapphires?) and above.Please mail any spares you are willing to part with to Aileth. And as always, I'm happy to send out crops/food if anybody needs Ail
Member avatar small Aileth 5y
Aileth2331Small Alluna 5y
Jeweler (Accessories)

Issy be a supreme master jewler

So if you need anything....tokens whutevah..Issy can make for you. If you have mats, please send just ore...mastering prospecting is getting on my last nerve. =)
Small Issy 6y
Issy3511Small Essiar ~E 6y
Jeweler (Accessories)

Jewelery for Kin

I recently hit Supreme Master Jeweler, if anyone needs anything crafted for them just let me know be glad to make it for you.
Member avatar small Buromier 6y
Buromier6809Small Essiar ~E 6y
Jeweler (Accessories)

Are you in need of jewellery help?

Hey all,I just wanted to let everyone know that I have finally made it to Kindred with the Jewellers Guild. So if anyone ever needs an upgrade in jewellery please feel free to ask, I would be glad to help out where I can.Also if you ever need hop...
Small Twi 6y
Twi1285Small Twi 6y
Jeweler (Accessories)

Araden's Jewellery

Apprentice - tier 2Journeyman - tier 2Expert - tier 2Artisan - tier 2Master - tier 1Supreme - tier 1The entire list of jewellery can be found here:http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Jeweller_Recipe_IndexThe 'Guild' pieces you will have to check with ...
Small jfroggatt 6y
jfroggatt5706Small jfroggatt 6y
Jeweler (Accessories)

Nifur's Jewellery

Currently at: Supreme JewelerI can make pretty much any recipe up to Supreme, as I am still collecting recipes for that tier. However, keep in mind that until the Master/Supreme tiers the best (read: only useful) jewelery is stuff for the beginnin...
Small Nifur 6y
Nifur1324Small Nifur 6y
Page 1