Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Scholar Registry
Scholar (Scrolls, Potions, and Dyes)

[Pinned] Scholar Registry

Scholars use a variety of old artifacts to make a large number of consumables, such as Potions: morale, power, disease, fear, poison, wound Hunters: bow chants, focus potions, books Fire/light oils for hunters & wardens Champion: fervour potio...
Small Tapkoh 5y
Tapkoh4915Member avatar small Naethromraw 5y

Scholar mats

Hello all, Abrigale is still in need of scholar mats T3 and above-lower for mastery as well.If you have any extras at all, please send them to Abrigale! Thank you!!Aileth :)
Member avatar small Aileth 5y
Aileth1275Member avatar small Aileth 5y

Need Something Scholarly/Foody?

Hey guys!! I'm going to advertise my services since I only seem to get work when someone mentions that they need something in kin chat. :( I want to change that!!! People seem to need certain things, but they will go to the ah, or go without for n...
Small Yumia 6y
Yumia1341Small Yumia 6y

Tristonia(Alt of Minus)Supreme Master Scholar-At your service

My lvl 30 guard has finally made it to supreme master scholar and is currently working on kindred with guild.I will make anything you desire.All I ask is that you post it here or send a mail in game so I don't forget.You will need to supply mats u...
Small Minus 6y
Minus1316Small Minus 6y

Supreme Master Scholar for the Sixth House

Hello all,Let me take this time to introduce myself, as i am new to the kinship. I am Daqqer, I'm a Minstrel and also a Supreme Master Scholar, Weaponsmith, and Farmer. If you have any orders please place them here, it's pretty straight forwards, ...
Small Daqqer 6y
Daqqer3481Small Twi 6y

Dyes

These seem to be the most popular requested item for me and the other Scholars in the Kin. I can make all dyes that are currently available ingame. The hard part is obtaining some of the dye materials. Here is a list of Dyes, it will not be sep...
Member avatar small Jankee 6y
Jankee3720Small Daqqer 6y

List of non-trash materials useful to scholars...

I'm not a scholar, but I have recently discovered that there are many items which I have picked up through the course of my gaming which are useful to scholars, but are not marked on the item as such. (I was holding onto them because I thought th...
Small BillyT63 6y
BillyT632434Small Turkan 6y

Scholar Info.

Obtaining Artisan Scholar:There should be a quest given by your local scholar. This will send you to "The Last Homely House" (29.6s 3.3e) in Rivendell. In this house you need to go to the third floor on the right side. The Scholars Guild is loc...
Member avatar small Jankee 6y
Jankee2599Small Twi 6y

I can make u stuff :)

So right now im an Expert Scholar almost to the next tier YAY! LOL if u need anything send me a message ill find the recipe and the stuff u need :) so ya!
Member avatar small tati-LoreMaster 6y
tati-LoreMaster1294Member avatar small tati-LoreMaster 6y

Scholar orders

Right now I am a journeyman scholar. I am willing to take orders for any recipe. If I have the ingredients on hand it is free. If not I need the ingredients.When you place an order please post it in here, and also send me a mail in game detailing ...
Member avatar small Rulag 6y
Rulag2550Member avatar small Rulag 6y
Page 1