Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Metalworker (Heavy Armor and Crafting Tools)

[Pinned] Metalsmith Registry

Metalsmiths use mostly non-precious metals (bronze, iron, etc) to make Heavy armour (captains, champions, guardians) Shields Crafting tools Rune-keeper chisels & rifflers Guardian belt LIs, captain emblem LIs Might relics If you are a metalsmi...
Small Tapkoh 5y
Tapkoh5951Member avatar small Zanethian 4y

Tasiti(Main of Minus)Supreme Master Metalsmith+guild Kin

I will make anything you desire.All I ask is that you post it here or send a mail in game so I don't forget.You will need to supply mats unless I have them readily available.(Mithril flakes mostly)I emphasize posted requests or mail requests becau...
Small Minus 6y
Minus1370Small Minus 6y

Toiben's Metalwork

EDIT: Up to date as of April 15, 2011.What I Can MakeMetalsmiths make primarily heavy armor and shields, but can also make crafting tools and rune-keeper chisels and rifflers. I have almost all recipes for all tiers so chances are very good that I...
Small Tapkoh 6y
Tapkoh2487Member avatar small Buromier 6y

Honest Willy's Armour Shop

Hello and welcome to Honest Willy's Armour Shop.Due to a lack of available store front, business rental properties in the City of Bree proper, currently, we are located in the Auction House.The following is a list of everything that I can do for y...
Small BillyT63 6y
BillyT636956Small Shar Tegral 6y

Requesting Heavy Armor - Work Orders

As a Note: I will only personally be making Armor for 30+ at this time. As we get more and more metalworkers, I hope to only be making Supreme level items. I will be passing off work orders to other Kin members that are metalworkers to help raise ...
Small Dagoth Kuam 6y
Dagoth Kuam1421Small Dagoth Kuam 6y
Page 1