Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Free Discussion

GoG connect

If you have both a Steam account and a GOG account, GOG is giving you free games (in a sense). If you connect your two accounts, then "selected" games in your steam library will be added to your GOG account for free. Basically, you'll have the gam...
Small Tapkoh 1y
Tapkoh0348Small Tapkoh 1y
Free Discussion

AGDQ 2016

Starts on Sunday and runs through the following Saturday, January 3-10. I've explained what it is numerous times already so go look up one of those threads if you've forgotten.You can watch it here or on their twitch page if you really want go to ...
Small Tapkoh 1y
Tapkoh0234Small Tapkoh 1y
Free Discussion

Free System Shock 2

GoG is having a sale event thingy where if you spend X amount of money, you get free games. It just so happens I spent $5 and and the $5 "free" game is System Shock 2. However, I already own the game (on GoG, no less) so I now have a code I can gi...
Small Tapkoh 1y
Tapkoh0129Small Tapkoh 1y
Free Discussion

SGDQ 2015

I'm not going to explain again what this stuff is, so see this topic for the explanation.Sorry for the late notice, but Summer Games Done Quick starts this upcoming Sunday, July 26, 2015 and lasts through Saturday, August 1, 2015. Donations made d...
Small Tapkoh 1y
Tapkoh0168Small Tapkoh 1y
Free Discussion

Neverwinter Nights

I got a code for Neverwinter Nights Diamond on GoG.com, but already have the game in my library there. The "Diamond" just means it includes the expansion packs. I'll PM the code to whoever posts here first saying they want the game. If no one cl...
Small Tapkoh 2y
Tapkoh3416Small Bramwell 2y
Free Discussion

Guild Wars

So, besides myself and papa flanel, anyone else play Guild Wars (note the lack of "2") anymore or interested in it? He talked me into buying it well over a year ago and after a really long period of trying to figure out how the game worked*, I've ...
Small Tapkoh 2y
Tapkoh6584Small Tapkoh 2y
Free Discussion

Boy suspended for bringing the One Ring to school

A 9-year old boy in Texas (of course, right?) has been suspended for bringing a ring to school, claiming it was the One Ring, and that it could make his classmate disappear. Apparently, that's a threat. Wait, it gets better.The school claimed th...
Small Tapkoh 2y
Tapkoh0225Small Tapkoh 2y
Free Discussion

AGDQ 2015

The game speed run marathon is back next week. You can check out their website here and the schedule of games here.The event runs from noon US eastern time Sunday, January 4 through whenever they get done Saturday, January 10, 2015 (most likely Su...
Small Tapkoh 2y
Tapkoh0286Small Tapkoh 2y
Free Discussion

Dorfben Fizzlebeard

The lotroplayers website expanded out to include dungeons and dragons online as well. I obviously don't have enough to do with my time, so I volunteered to write stuff for them again. (I quit writing about lotro when I quit playing, obviously.)Sin...
Small Tapkoh 2y
Tapkoh121150Small Bramwell 2y
Free Discussion

Other MMOs

Someone was asking me about other MMOs I've played and I guess I'll be nice and let everyone know. These are the ones I've invested the most time in.Star Wars The Old RepublicHighest level so far: 60Server: The ShadowlandsModel: Free to play; 3-ti...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh193447Small Tapkoh 2y
Free Discussion

Robin Williams & WoW

He was a big WoW player and after he died, thousands of people signed a petition asking Blizzard to memorialize Williams in game. Well, memorial #1 has been found in the next WoW expansion's beta:Genie!There's supposedly 2 other NPCs that could po...
Small Tapkoh 2y
Tapkoh0190Small Tapkoh 2y
Free Discussion

Ugly Pokemon

For Bram's edification, not all pokemon are cute...FeebasGarbodorJynxHuntailPuruglyThere are several more ugly ones and plenty of ones that just look badass. Many are cute, but not all.You're welcome.
Small Tapkoh 2y
Tapkoh3343Small Tapkoh 2y
Free Discussion

SGDQ 2014

Like I described in another topic, Games Done Quick is an event where two online speed running groups do speed runs of games live on the internet to raise money for a charity. The Summer Games Done Quick (SGDQ) is to raise money for Doctors Withou...
Small Tapkoh 3y
Tapkoh2490Small Tapkoh 2y
Free Discussion

You guys want a kick?

;) Miss you guys!! http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_price_is_right/video/bLNgkibayFpfkuWI_uZTwhJ1jf2YuXnO/the-price-is-right-4-21-2014/Been up to many things out here in California... Including The Price is Right :D (btw...I'm the first one hehehehe) ...
Small Yumia 3y
Yumia8845Member avatar small Buromier 3y
Free Discussion

WILDSTAR Beta Weekend 3/21-3/24

Get your Beta key here before they're gone.Beta GiveawayIf you don't know what Wildstar is check the video. ;)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4_riSI7Ydg
Small Minus 3y
Minus4538Small Minus 3y
Free Discussion

AGDQ 2014

I came across videos of previous runs during this past year. I am impressed enough to watch parts of it live this year and suggest it for everyone else. What AGDQ stands for is "Awesome Games Done Quick" and it is a charity drive for the Prevent C...
Small Tapkoh 3y
Tapkoh61072Small Tapkoh 3y
Free Discussion

THOR

Ok, So I watched Thor for the first time the other night. And Ill be honest... the entire time during battle scenes, my mind was thinking what roles they would be as far as gaming. ie tank, warden, healer, hunter....I need my head examined. I can...
Small Issy 3y
Issy8887Small Tapkoh 3y
Free Discussion

The Secret World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbFBF_MdjCs&feature=youtu.be~~~~Issy
Small Issy 3y
Issy1347Small Issy 3y
Free Discussion

New laptop

So I've been looking at laptops online for something to replace my old crappy one with. I first looked at best buy's gaming laptops looking for something that could run games on but that wasn't a huge "gaming laptop." I found the Sony Vaio ...
Member avatar small Belegas 3y
Belegas3736Member avatar small Flaecro 3y
Free Discussion

Game recommendations

I was talking about The Walking Dead in kin chat. Here's my full take on the game and other recommendations so I can make the title plural. Feel free to share too.The Walking DeadESRB Rating: MThe Walking Dead is rated M because there is a LOT of ...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh1340Small Tapkoh 4y