Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Introductions

Dropping by to say hello

Hello everyone.This is Minusturd(The name is a long story)from Crickhollow server.Ran into one of your members out in the wolf cave of Enedwaith today.Buromier is his name I believe.Anyway,nice guy.We helped each other through the daily repeat and...
Small Minus 6y
Minus101160Small Minus 6y
Introductions

HI FROM CAPS LAND

hey all, excuse my lazy typing as i introduce myself.. figured it was time as even tho i am not a full-fledged member, i feel at home at a nice kinship here.my name is keith, im 27, live in northern KY, and have only been playing lotro for 5-6 mon...
Member avatar small bandana 6y
bandana1312Member avatar small bandana 6y
Introductions

Heori: Gamer, Chef, Husband!

Hello, my fellow Kin members! I've actually been in the Kinship for a couple of weeks now, so I felt like I should introduce myself a little better.I'm a fairly avid gamer, I especially love MMOs. I've been playing MMOs since the early days of Ult...
Small Heori 6y
Heori1308Small Heori 6y
Introductions

Hello people

My character is Maec, a dwarf champion. I also have a mid 30s Hunter as well and will probably putter around with an RK when I grab Moria.I've been playing MMO's since about 96' when DarkSunsOnline was released, then I beta'd UO, then moved to EQ...
Small Maec 6y
Maec131247Small Shar Tegral 6y
Introductions

Allow Me to Introduce Myself

I'm Kevin, born & raised in South Jersey. I am 29 and work as a Paralegal, although I am currently out of work and may change jobs soon. I graduated from Drexel University in 2005 with a Bachelor of Science in History & Politics. I am a Ve...
Small Doom Crow 6y
Doom Crow2378Small Dagoth Kuam 6y
Introductions

Introduction

Greetings All:I thought I would take a few minutes and introduce myself. I go by Sadorven both here and in game. I did play Evony for a long time, but this is really my first try at a true MMO.My character is a Man/Captain. I am about to master...
Member avatar small Sadorven 6y
Sadorven1298Member avatar small Sadorven 6y
Introductions

Gil/Cald/Jelene

Hello one and all,I hope this does not get confusing for you but I'm known by many names in LOTRO. To make matters worse it is not the name I'm posting with. However I can only hope that I've made enough impression upon some of you that my singula...
Small Shar Tegral 6y
Shar Tegral1296Small Shar Tegral 6y
Introductions

Introduction...

Okay, so I am finally getting around to doing this.Real Life----------My name is William Tello (my friends call me Bill). I have an undergraduate degree in Computer Science and I've been a Windows desktop application software developer for over 2...
Small BillyT63 6y
BillyT633534Small jfroggatt 6y
Introductions

Intro

Hey everyone!My real name is John. Im from upstate New York, but currently live in Texas. My name Jankee is just an older form of Yankee. I currently attend school at TSTC-Waco and have one semester left. I am going for Biomedical Equipment Te...
Member avatar small Jankee 6y
Jankee2401Small Tapkoh 6y
Introductions

My self intro

Right. Live in the US; Montana to be exact. Got a bachelor's in physics, learned a lot of Japanese, studied a bit of German and linguistics. Can't find a job in any of the above yet, so I'm now working part time as a pharmacy technician at the loc...
Small Tapkoh 6y
Tapkoh5614Small Tapkoh 6y
Introductions

Hello future lotro friends!

Hey all...Just recently started LOTRO a few weeks ago. I have been playing MMOs for a few years and trying my best to not get addicted... to much. My first was Everquest in 98 for about, oh... five years. Then a bit of SWG. Then a bit of FFXI...
Small Kirrian 6y
Kirrian82819Small Kirrian 6y
Introductions

Hello from Firth

Hey all I haven't been ignoring all the chat on purpose. Just trying to learn the game and absorb everything-have only been playing for a few weeks. I learn a lot just from reading the gen discussion, as well as the kinship discussion.I currentl...
Member avatar small pcspauly 6y
pcspauly2322Small Dagoth Kuam 6y
Introductions

Hello

Hey guys, just wanted to post a quick introduction.I'm from the west coast of Canada and I've just started playing lotro a couple days ago so I'm quite new to all this. Other than lotro I haven't played any MMO's. Currently I'm a level 19 hunter b...
Small Bavaria 6y
Bavaria5812Small Khaymon 6y
Introductions

Hey guys!

I joined about a week ago, character name Caila Swift (currently a level 36 hunter)I'm a pretty casual player, I play maybe 3 times a week, average of about 3-4 hours per session, usually past 11PM pacific time. I'm totally up for helping anyone o...
Member avatar small XMark 6y
XMark2381Small Dagoth Kuam 6y
Introductions

Hey all - Twi

Hey all,Just wanted to say hey. I'm an old school lotro player who's recently come back after taking a break from the game. I used to roll on the Nim. server but decided to come back on a new server with a fresh new character to see all that Tur...
Small Twi 6y
Twi2392Small Dagoth Kuam 6y
Page 1