SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Post any Kinship suggestions here, whether about the Kinship, or the website
727Member avatar small
Your Regular Old Intro Forum
1558Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] Kinship Directory

This thread is to post your in-game housing address if you're open to people coming to visit your house and check it out. Toiben's house is at 4 Roaring Road, Hrimhath, Thorin's Hall homestead.Directions: If you know where the kin house is, head l...
Small Tapkoh 6y
Tapkoh3852Small Miyeko 6y
General Discussion

Final Fantasy XIV

I bought a humble bundle over the holidays for a dirt cheap amount and got a bunch of squeenix-published games (that Square Enix for the uninitiated). This included the base version of their MMO FF14. Seeing as I haven't seen anyone else around re...
Small Tapkoh 1y
Tapkoh122449Small Tapkoh 1y
General Discussion

Deal with the dwarf

I've said about half of this to a couple of you in game or elsewhere, so I'll lay this all out here for clarification.I will not play LotRO (i.e. no questing, expacs, etc). I will not go through all the LI garbage or the gear grind or anything alo...
Small Tapkoh 1y
Tapkoh81512Small Tapkoh 1y
General Discussion

Using Discord Now

They're dropping the English and Portuguese versions. I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't read Russian so...yeah, I uninstalled it. If we REALLY want a voice option, we'll have to look for something else.
Small Tapkoh 1y
Tapkoh61409Small Tapkoh 1y
General Discussion

Lotro nights

Hello all that are still around! Been awhile but I'm still here. Haven't gamed much but was talking with a couple friends and we are trying to figure out which nights we are going to play. Probably not more than one or two nights a week and see ho...
Small Minus 1y
Minus81528Member avatar small Buromier 1y
General Discussion

Buying Guild Wars

I know nobody is actually going to buy it and I know the reasons why. You already play too many games or don't have time for the games you do play so getting another one is silly. I don't care. I'm explaining this anyway. Besides, Buro asked once,...
Small Tapkoh 1y
Tapkoh0222Small Tapkoh 1y
General Discussion

Found it Bram.....Good short Tolkien based film made by fans.....

http://www.bornofhope.com/Born of Hope is about an hour long and takes place before The war of the ring, iirc it tells the story of Aragorn,s parents . There is also a second fan based made/produced film that I'll link if I find....http://huntfo...
Member avatar small Buromier 1y
Buromier0182Member avatar small Buromier 1y
General Discussion

swtor expansion details

If anyone is interested in SWTOR (which I suspect is no one), their upcoming expansion (Knights of the Fallen Empire or KotFE) is launching soon. The changes launch on the 20th (along with early access) with the expansion content officially launch...
Small Tapkoh 2y
Tapkoh3272Small Tapkoh 1y
General Discussion

What are people playing. ....

Currently I'm pretty busy with IRL stuff but when I have some game time I'm in Rift SLOWLY leveling, I'm around 61 and change so a few more to go. As well I still play lotro mostly PVP on my guard and warg. Speaking of which do...
Member avatar small Buromier 2y
Buromier10599Member avatar small Lanelthan 1y
General Discussion

Wildstar

I know some people are playing ArcheAge now, some are playing other things, and some are still playing LOTRO but I'm still having a blast in Wildstar and wanted to let you guys know a little more about it. I won't get into the lore much since I'm...
Member avatar small Belegas 3y
Belegas131189Member avatar small Belegas 2y
General Discussion

Transfers Open n Free for next 48 hours

Vyvyanne Vyvyanne is online nowExecutive ProducerJoin DateApr 2007Posts155World Transfer Status Update 8-26-2015First I want to thank everyone who participated in the initial transfers that occurred last week. Due to some unrelated connection iss...
Buromier2313Small Tapkoh 2y
General Discussion

Windows 10

Anyone have any exp. with W 10 as of yet. I can upgrade to it for free if I want, but wanted to see if anyone has it yet, any compatibility issues with games or in general.Thanks Tony
Buromier3342Small Bramwell 2y
General Discussion

LOTRO U16 *Beta*

For those interested, Release notes of what's to come w U16.. Update 16 Beta 1 Release Notes – PRELIMINARY AND NON-FINAL - BULLROARER ONLYThe following release notes are for the Bullroarer public test server only and may not reflect the final list...
Buromier122842Member avatar small Buromier 2y
ESO
General Discussion

ESO

SO I purchased ESO, and I've made it through the intro so far. I'll post here to update on what I think about the game, and things of that nature. So far it it's exactly like Skyrim with new graphics which are stunning. Need to update my PC a litt...
Member avatar small Lanelthan 3y
Lanelthan61013Member avatar small Belegas 2y
General Discussion

Gratz to...........

Hadsur, Delastan, and Balian... for reaching level 90, 91, and 95. Onwards to 100.....
Buromier0214Member avatar small Buromier 2y
General Discussion

New IC in LoTrO 3 & 6 man's ...

Finally a new 3 & 6 man Instance Cluster announced in the new Producer's letter, a new PvP map as well but that will probably be in the Fall update. Some other good things in there but it is Turbine lets see how it plays out.https://www.lotr...
Buromier2351Small Tapkoh 2y
General Discussion

New FTP

Sorry I haven't been around all.Been busy but haven't had any zest for gaming in awhile.Miss ya'll though for sure.This past weekend I loaded Archeage for giggles just to see what it was and it was open beta before launch on the 16th.I have to say...
Small Minus 3y
Minus252052Small Minus 3y
General Discussion

PvP Interest???

As some of you may know there is a Final vote going on in LOTRO forums about ~60 people (from different servers) looking to transfer to another server for PvP. It is a mix of Freeps and Creeps and Crickhollow is 1 of the 3 left and is currently ...
Member avatar small Buromier 3y
Buromier0234Member avatar small Buromier 3y
General Discussion

New Kin House decoration

I added a new decoration in kin House from DN Raid.. Heads of the Globsnaga come check it out... I had to remove a Dwarf Drawbridge (we had 2) so someone will be getting it in the mail at some point...
Buromier2276Small Tapkoh 3y
General Discussion

U14 Guide on how new Socketed Armour will work in LOTRO

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?550304-Socketed-Armour-and-Essences
Buromier11691Member avatar small Buromier 3y