Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Kinship News

[Pinned] The Sixth House in other games

Not everything Turbine does will please everyone or please them all the time. Some people will quit playing LotRO and move on to other games. Rather than go our separate ways entirely, we are listing here guilds, kinships, corporations, or what ha...
Small Tapkoh 4y
Tapkoh3724Small Tapkoh 4y
Kinship News

[Pinned] Welcome from Dagoth Kuam!

Hello everyone!Let me start by saying welcome to our little corner of the world! I needed a location that I could put out more information at one time, and where we could have discussions/communicate even if we were not all online at the same time...
Small Dagoth Kuam 6y
Dagoth Kuam2633Small Twi 6y
Kinship News

[Pinned] Intro for New Members to The Sixth House

First, let me say welcome to The Sixth House!We appreciate you joining us and look forward to working with you in the future!So who are we? We are a group of casual players that, for the time being, have a central hub in the Bree region. While we ...
Small Dagoth Kuam 6y
Dagoth Kuam11380Small Dagoth Kuam 6y
Kinship News

Please visit kinship house ASAP..............Enter at your own risk.......

I have received reports of strange things going on at our kin house 1st person to go n find out whats going on report back to me and a handsome reward will be received.....
Member avatar small Buromier 3y
Buromier51094Small Issy 3y
Kinship News

Sunday Night Fellowship/Raid

I've been reading a bit about Dar Narbugud. I've never done it, but it looks really interesting, even if it isn't scaled. Would there be any interest in OP'ing through it on Sunday night if we have enough kin on? Just for giggles?
Small Bramwell 4y
Bramwell3532Member avatar small cainwen 4y
Kinship News

The Sixth House Lives Forever

I need to know the following information:Are there people able to change various aspects of the website (sidebars, main news area, surveys, etc)?Do people know how to change these areas?Creepin now and again, I feel like not much changes, or perha...
Small Dagoth Kuam 5y
Dagoth Kuam4756Small Dagoth Kuam 5y
Kinship News

Status of Raid Nights

Effective as of last Saturday, I am stepping down as raid night organizer and officially unofficial raid leader. Lack of cooperation has made that job unduly stressful and frustrating. I am not stepping down as kinship leader nor am I discouraging...
Small Tapkoh 5y
Tapkoh91148Small Alluna 5y
Kinship News

Kinhouse Chest Inventory

At our kinhouse we have chest's filled with stuff thats available to all of our members I will include some of these items in this post. If you need anything from them just let any officer know....Insigna of battle, Ashen Gorthorog horn, Teeth ...
Member avatar small Buromier 5y
Buromier2523Small Tapkoh 5y
Kinship News

Ventrilo Server Query

See the status of the server:Vent Server Status
Small Minus 6y
Minus1680Small Minus 6y
Kinship News

Survey Says (response to mail survey)

I believe I have received most of the responses I will probably get, although more feedback is always welcome. From that input, I discovered that very few people have specific in-game desires and most have broad interests or were just shy. So esse...
Small Tapkoh 6y
Tapkoh3589Small Tapkoh 6y
Kinship News

Kinship Raid Meetings

Just a reminder to everyone, in addition to the newsletter I sent out, there will be Pre-Raid mentorship meetings for ALL members that are interested in raiding.This is to ensure that members know what to expect in raids, what to do, what to look ...
Small Dagoth Kuam 6y
Dagoth Kuam3615Small Dagoth Kuam 6y
Kinship News

Lifespan 7 Turbine Point Giveaway

In celebration of us obtaining Lifespan 7, we will be pairing our Kin House organization event with two TP giveaways! You do NOT have to be present to win. Simply sign up here and you will be entered into the drawing.Look forward to seeing you there!
Small Dagoth Kuam 6y
Dagoth Kuam121511Small Archtos 6y
Kinship News

Launch of the Kinship Mentorship Program!

The Sixth House is proud to announce its very own Mentorship Program!We are looking for both mentors and apprentices of all classes! To qualify for an apprentice, you must be between the levels of 1 and 45. You will receive the following:- Class s...
Small Dagoth Kuam 6y
Dagoth Kuam41067Small Karyne 6y
Kinship News

Vent Server

I am hosting a temporary Vent server to see how many people use it and how effective it's helping us out. Server is 98.227.126.138 (default port) - If it changes I will update this. If we use it, I will run it while I'm not online as well.Myself a...
Small Dagoth Kuam 6y
Dagoth Kuam121576Small Archtos 6y
Kinship News

The Sixth House Kinship Charter and Regulations

The Sixth HouseWe are a Lord of the Rings non-roleplaying Kinship that focuses on having fun, helping others, and growing as an individual player as well as a team. I - LoreThe Sixth House, or House Dagoth, is the fallen Great House of the Chimer ...
Small Dagoth Kuam 6y
Dagoth Kuam11599Small Dagoth Kuam 6y
Kinship News

Kinship Donations

As we continue to grow, I will be organizing "gift packs" for new players to the game that come into the Kinship. We all know that most new players, even up to level 20 (and higher for some of you poor people :-p) have problems getting good equipm...
Small Dagoth Kuam 6y
Dagoth Kuam3644Small Dagoth Kuam 6y
Page 1