Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
DDO General Discussion

DDO Builds

Just thought I'd share this link that lists a bunch of builds that work after DDO's last game-changing update (19). You can probably find better or newer ones if you go digging in individual forums, but this is a good place to start.Just make sure...
Small Tapkoh 2y
Tapkoh3577Small Tapkoh 2y
DDO General Discussion

DDO: Favor and Turbine Points

Earning TP in DDO is entirely based on the reputation system, called Favor. You earn favor by completing quests. Each quest (except the tutorial) is linked to a particular group and you earn more favor for doing the quest on a higher difficulty....
Small Tapkoh 2y
Tapkoh2623Small Tapkoh 2y
DDO General Discussion

D&D glossary of sorts

Here's a reference post for D&D in general with notes about DDO specifically where I know something important. Classes and races with an * must be bought or unlocked in DDO.First of all, I want to explain the dice notation. After this, I'll p...
Small Tapkoh 2y
Tapkoh3390Member avatar small Buromier 2y
DDO General Discussion

Luckily I have no shame - important info (maybe?)

So, I bought points. I wanted to play a druid (and have since made a halfling one), but that's a class you have to buy. With leftover points, I bought a guild charter.The Sixth House now exists on Cannith. Dorfben is the leader and can invite others.
Small Tapkoh 2y
Tapkoh0162Small Tapkoh 2y
DDO General Discussion

My Silly New Cleric

Toiben and Buro,I'm not sure, but I think I might scrap my current cleric build and create a new one. Now that I've had a chance to do a bit of research on the game and role, I don't believe an elf healer is the way to go (and yes Toiben, I know)...
Small Bramwell 2y
Bramwell3278Small Tapkoh 2y
DDO General Discussion

New Section

Since Toiben, Buro, and I started messing around with group play in DDO last night, I thought I would throw together a new section. We are on the Cannith server for anyone who would like to join us. I'm not sure how long we will last in the game...
Small Bramwell 2y
Bramwell0159Small Bramwell 2y
Page 1