Saw this in the forums and thought I would pass along. These are from the dev's notes, so are a bit rough:
The Martial Champion
- Trait – Vitality Increase – Progression buffed to be more competitve
- Enhanced Trait – Riposte – Increase damage/rank from 15% ? 20%
- Sweeping Riposte – 20% Chance to unlock sweeping riposte instead of riposte. Deals damage up to 3 targets.
- Trait – Critical Defence - Converted to a percentage.
- Trait – Aggressive Exchange – Move to Tier 1
- New Trait – “Quick with a Blade” - Merciful Strike has no health threshold requirement.
- Horn of Champions – Increase debuff duration to 10 seconds.
- Set Bonus - Renewing Strikes – Reduce chance to 15% and heal to 3% of max health, but can now trigger on every attack hook
- Set Bonus – Precise Strikes – Bonuses from trait apply every attack hook.
- New Trait – Weapons Master – Dual-wielding weapons gives you +10% damage and +3% Parry Chance. Wielding a single weapon gives you -5% Attack Duration +10% Critical Damage
- Enhanced Trait – Merciful Minded –Max Rank: Merciful Strike is now guaranteed to crit.
The Deadly Storm
- Passive – Flurry – Increase proc chance to 30%, up from 20%.
- Bladestorm – Bladestorm crits proc Flurry.
- Trait – Might Increase – Progression buffed to be more competitive.
- Champion’s Advantage – Increase duration of buff to 12 seconds, up from 8 seconds.
- New Trait – The More the Merrier - Blade Skills have a 15% chance to generate 1 fervour for every target hit
- Enhanced Trait – New Rank of Ardent Rage. This rank reduces the cooldown of Battle frenzy by 30 seconds and changes the fervour regen effect to be 1 fervour every second for 10 seconds.
- True Heroics – Lower cooldown to 2 minutes (Lowered legacy to be 60 seconds maxed out to compensate this change).